The outbreak of the Coronavirus has altered the way businesses used to operate. Gone are the days when one had to keep track of all the available meeting slots oneself or with the help of his secretary. Online appointment and meeting scheduling solutions are popular these days.
You may increase your business’s productivity and client satisfaction by using a smart AI-driven appointment calendar like Calendly and its equivalents. It will allow you to easily track and streamline your workflow, allowing you to focus on more productive tasks and increasing your ROI.
What is Calendly?
Calendly is a free tool for scheduling online meetings and appointments. You don’t have to rely on the phone or email to identify and make appointments. Calendly can distribute meetings automatically depending on priority and availability, as well as hosting numerous invitees at the same time.
It interacts with clients automatically and integrates over 6 calendars to learn your schedule. Integration with existing software such as Go ToMeeting, PayPal, Zapier, and others is possible with the automatic scheduling programme.
How Much Does Calendly Cost?
Calendly offers a 14-day free trial period along with the following plans:
- Basic: It is free and allows a single calendar connection per user with limited features.
- Premium: This plan is available at $8/month/user and provides integration with up to two calendars per user and multiple events synchronizations.
- Pro: The plan costs $12/month/user and has advanced features with up to six calendars integration per user.
Why Calendly Alternatives
The lack of functionality in the Calendly Basic and Premium plans is a common complaint among consumers. For additional features and the best service, you’ll need the Pro plan. Furthermore, several customers have experienced difficulties with event performance metrics. In addition, customer service should be better. If you’re not happy with Calendly’s automated scheduling software, read this post to learn about the finest Calendly alternatives.
Top 15 Calendly Alternatives for Better Scheduling and Tracking in 2021:
YouCanBook.me is a Calendly replacement that integrates with your existing calendar. On the booking page, you can alter things like availability and appointment length. Calendar connectivity (Google and Microsoft), brand personalization, time-zone identification, and SMS email notification are all available.
For added convenience, it integrates with services like Zapier, Stripe, and a variety of other applications. This scheduling programme has the ability to function as both an administrator and a user. Plus, there’s more. YouCanBook.me has a 4.6-star rating on G2, making it one of the highest-rated Calendly alternatives.
Pricing & Plans
YouCanBook.me offers these two pricing plans:
- Free Plan: You can take advantages of limited features such as calendar event customization, rescheduling, cancellation, accepting credit card payments, etc.
- Paid Plan: Starts at $10 per month per calendar.
You can choose to pay the bill either monthly or annually. Moreover, before paying the fee, you can go for 14 days trial of YouCanBook.me premium.
2. Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling is a top-rated Calendly alternative that allows businesses to plan and manage appointments online. They can check your real-time availability, plan a meeting, reschedule or cancel it on their own, and pay for it in advance using integrated payment merchants like as Paypal, Stripe, and Square.
Acuity Scheduling is the finest Calendly substitute, with a 4.8 out of 5 rating on G2. It works with Apple’s iCloud, Microsoft’s Office 365, and Google Calendar. SMS and e-mail notifications, reminders, group scheduling for workshops, and other features are highlighted. Acuity Scheduling is mostly utilised by health and fitness businesses because it allows them to organise group classes, sell subscription packages, and so on.
Pricing & Plans
Acuity Scheduling offers 4 plans:
- Freebie: The free plan allows client self-scheduling with unlimited services and appointments.
- Emerging: $14 per month. It allows a single staff per location along with advanced features, auto-time detection, reminders, and follow-ups.
- Growing: It is the most popular plan available at $18 per month that is best for up to six staff per location. You will also get advanced features like selling subscriptions, memberships & gift certificates, appointment packages, and worldwide SMS reminders.
- Powerhouse: It is available at $45 per month, with up to 36 staff per location and several advanced features.
All paid plans have advanced features to sync with Office 365, Google Calendar, Outlook.com, Exchange, and iCloud. You can integrate Acuity Scheduling with popular online meeting apps like Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, etc.
You can apply for the 7 days free trial for any of the paid plans of Acuity Scheduling.
ScheduleOnce is a prominent funnel scheduling tool that is frequently compared to Calendly as a trustworthy free alternative. Regardless of your website acquisition structure or sales staff, the platform can help. The application generates multiple scheduling scenarios and distributes them via your website and/or email. The team member’s calendar has an automated answer.
The automated scheduling solution imports data from Google, Outlook, Office 365, and iCloud calendars, among others. Advanced yet simple to use setups and features, such as automatic time zone recognition and customisation, are appreciated by users. ScheduleOnce works securely with online meeting technologies such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex Meetings, Google Meet, and GoToMeeting, among others.
Pricing & Plans
ScheduleOnce offers these paid plans:
- Plan 1: Up to 3 users at $15/month
- Plan 2: For 4 to 100 users at $10/month/user
- Plan 3: More than 100 users. Different quotations are available based on negotiations.
Want to explore the advanced features of ScheduleOnce? Go for the 14 days free trial today. Note that you will have to pay the paid plan fee every month. There’s no annual fee available.
4. HubSpot Meetings
HubSpot Meetings is a free, all-in-one tool for booking online appointments. Its goal is to make the entire sales process easier. Email tracking, email templates, email scheduling, meetings—round robin meetings, group meetings, and more—are all available with this free Calendly alternative. HubSpot CRM, Google Calendar, and Office 365 Calendar are all compatible.
Make a link to the meeting and send it to your staff, or embed it on your website to invite new clients. HubSpot Meetings’ finest feature is that it syncs with major calendar apps, allowing your clients to see your most up-to-date availability. You can also try the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension, which has a 4.5-star rating on the Chrome Web Store with 8,541 reviews and is used by over 700,000 people.
Pricing & Plans
HubSpot Sales has 4 plans, including the freebie:
- Free: limited access to marketing and CRM tools such as forms, ad management, etc.
- Starter: $40 per month with additional features like live chat, ads management, email marketing, forms & follow-ups, and many more
- Professional: $800 per month for 1,000+ contacts. Additional features include automation tools for marketing, blog, social media tools, ads optimization, custom reporting, etc.
- Enterprise: The plan is available at $3200 per month for 10,000+ contacts. It provides advanced reporting tools such as Predictive lead scoring, webhooks, etc.
HubSpot Sales lets you pay the bill on a monthly or annually basis. Want to explore the advanced features before making the purchase decision? Try it free for 14 days.
10to8 is a great online Calendly alternative that works like a personal secretary 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Automated integration, connection with consumers, two-way calendar synchronisation, configurable booking, and other features make it ideal for enterprises.
This appointment scheduling software allows huge groups to work together seamlessly. It syncs data from Google Calendar, iCal, Office 365, and SalesForce, among other applications. Furthermore, you can easily combine 10to8 with Zoom Video Conferencing and organise meetings.
Pricing & Plans
10to8 includes a free business plan that allows up to two staff logins and complementary features such as 100 appointments per month and SMS notifications. Other paid plans are:
- Basic: starts at $9.6 per month with branding customization as the additional feature.
- Grow: at $20/ month that allows three staff logins and 300 appointments per month.
- Bigger Business: $40/month allowing up to 6 staff logins and 600 appointments/month.
- Enterprise: the price varies as per quotations with unlimited features.
Just like other appointment scheduling software, 10to8 offers a 30 days free trial for the paid plans. Apart from this, you can pay the bill either monthly or annually.
Appointy is a sophisticated cloud-based Calendly replacement for online appointment management. It also allows you to accept online bookings, receive advance payments, automatically send reminders, establish discounts and offers, and identify time zones, among other things.
On Capterra, Appointy has a 4.6-star rating based on 262 reviews.
This top-rated planner software works with Google Calendar and social networking. Appointy has over 15000 company contacts and over 100 sectors.
Pricing & Plans
Appointy has 4 plans for you:
- Free Plan: 1 staff, five services with features viz. website integration, Google Calendar integration, Square Payments, etc.
- Growth Plan: $19.99/month with unlimited services, appointments, email chats, etc.
- Professional Plan: $49.99/month with staff logins, gift certificates, many more.
- Enterprise Plan: $79.99/month is for multi-locations.
Try the paid features of Appointy for 14 days with its free trial or keep using the free version as per your needs. You will get billed annually while buying the paid plan.
Meetingbird is one of the greatest free Calendly substitutes accessible. It is well-known for its easy-to-use meeting scheduling tools. A Chrome extension is also available for the software. It works with apps like Zoom, Zapier, Slack, Salesforce, and others. You only need a Google or Office 365 account.
Robustness, ease of customisation, automated timezone recognition, Zoom connection, calendar synchronisation from different accounts, and group scheduling are just a few of Meetingbird’s significant features. You can also use Salesforce, Slack, Zappier, and Gmail to better manage your business.
Pricing & Plans
- Free Standard Plan: $0 with unlimited scheduling, unlimited calendar, app integration, and reminders.
8. Vocus.io Calendar
Vocus.io Calendar is a GDPR-compliant tool for easily tracking and automating email follow-ups and scheduling appointments. It’s a good Calendly substitute for keeping track of your outreach efforts.
You can customise your booking page to include your availability in terms of days, dates, and times; you can also define duration, meeting buffers, and short notice requirements.
To collaborate with others, send out the meeting URL via email or embed it on your website. Campaigns, Calendar, and Inbox are the three items offered on the company’s website. Zoom, Gmail, webhooks, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zapier, SalesForce, and Google Calendar are among the apps that can be integrated. Vocus.io, a Chrome extension with over 4,000 users, is another option.
Pricing & Plans
Vocus.io Calendar offers 4 plans:
- Basic: $5/user/month that allows calendar and inbox features viz. email tracking, templates & snippets, automated follow-ups, custom branding, multiple pages, etc.
- Starter: $10/user/month with additional personalized bulk campaigns, CRM Integration, and sharing within the team.
- Professional: $20/user/month with additional campaign support.
- Growth: $80/month for extra SMTP support
If you need to explore the advanced features of Vocus.io, try it free for 30 days. Please note that you will have to pay the monthly fee for the paid plan. There’s no option for annual billing.
x.ai is an AI-powered assistant that schedules meetings according to your preferences. It’s an excellent Calendly alternative because of the simple appointment scheduling tool. It comes with two bots named Amy and Andrew who will serve as your personal assistants. Ask Amy to plan a meeting for you the next time you need one.
It is simple, convenient, and more costly. Simply link your calendar to x.ai and begin scheduling. Choose your time, preferences, and CC x.ai on Gmail, and it will coordinate with your guests automatically. Google, Outlook, Slack, Zoom, and a slew of other apps are all compatible with X.ai.
Pricing & Plans
X.ai offers 3 plans to fit your specific needs for scheduling appointments online:
- Free: Unlimited meetings, unlimited calendar pages, embedded & unbranded calendar pages, Google & Microsoft integration, etc.
- Individual: $8/user/month, allows advanced Zoom & Zapier integration, customized meeting reminders, and many more.
- Team: $12/user/month, allows robin scheduling, logo branding, admin controls, etc.
Sign up with X.ai for free and start booking meetings right away. However, additional capabilities like as collecting fees, adding a logo to the team calendar, advanced Zoom integration, conference room booking, designated VIPs, and more are available on the subscription plan.
10. JotForm Zoom Scheduler
JotForm Zoom Scheduler is a free Zoom Scheduler tool that adds the ability to arrange times and register new invitees for webinars, online meetings, and conferences using JotForm. It allows you to book Zoom meetings with clients with ease. Participants can select a time window and submit a request for a meeting. You can browse all of the requests and schedule appointments using your calendar.
Paypal, Square, Stripe, and Authorize.net all offer convenient online payment options. Popular business applications such as Hubspot, Zoom Meetings, Google Calendar, and others can be integrated with JotForm Zoom Scheduler. It can be found on Google Play and the App Store. Furthermore, it is HIPAA-compliant, so healthcare practitioners can use it without hesitation.
Pricing & Plans
JotForm Zoom Scheduler has 4 premium plans to fit your needs:
- Starter: Free with all features included. It allows up to 5 forms.
- Bronze: $24/month and allows up to 25 forms with a 10GB space and additional features.
- Silver: $29/month and allows 100 forms with 100GB space and unlimited submission storage.
- Gold: $79/month with limitless forms and 1 TB space
TimeTap is the most popular Calendly alternative for businesses.
Google, Outlook, Office365, iCloud, and Exchange are all supported. Auto-detect clients’ time zones, quick booking, 24×7 availability that reduces call volumes by 90%, and better customer satisfaction are among its most well-known characteristics.
This scheduling software is GDPR, HIPAA, and AICPA SOC 2 compliant. TimeTap will assist you in resolving scheduling issues and expanding your firm. Aside from that, it’s backed up by a fantastic team. It’s a clever tool that clients like Uber and IBM rely on.
Pricing & Plans
TimeTap has created 3 plans for the users:
- Starter Plan: It is a free plan for single staff and one location.
- Professional Plan: it has two sub-plans- Solo and Team. $24.95/month per user/location and $39.95/month for five staffs-five locations.
- Business Plan: $44.95/month for single staff/location and a team solution at $74.95/month for up to five staff.
Billing depends on the option you choose while making the purchase decision – Monthly and Annually options are available. If you want to try the advanced feature of TimeTap, you can apply for a 30-day free trial today.
Bookeo is a web-based scheduling and booking software used by enterprises in more than 120 countries. Bookeo is the top-rated Calendly alternative, with over 35 languages accessible and a 4.5-star rating on SoftwareAdvice. For schools, professional service providers, and travel companies that want to improve efficiency and client satisfaction while saving time, this is the best product on the market.
Furthermore, Bookeo gives you more control over your online payments. Website connection, hosting & security, calendar sync, recurring appointments, smartphone access, hotel booking management, and group scheduling are just a few of the top features.
Pricing & Plans
Bookeo offers the following 4 plans to fit your unique needs:
- Solo: $14.95/month, allows one consultant and one staff login.
- Small: $29.95/month, allows three consultants and three staff logins.
- Standard: $39.95/month, allows 20 consultants and up to 1000 bookings/month
- Large: $79.95/month, allows 40 logins and up to 2000 bookings/month
You can access advanced features of Bookeo for 30 days for free without any credit card. If you decide to purchase any of the paid plans, you will have to pay the bill every month. There’s no option for annual billing.
TimeTrade, an intelligent appointment booking system, is a good Calendly substitute that allows for a lot of personalisation throughout the customer journey. The programme is widely used in the banking and finance industries. It connects and retains clients with artificial intelligence.
Because customer satisfaction is so important in many industries, the tool ensures that customers are not kept waiting and that meetings are scheduled as soon as possible. To expand small, medium, and large businesses, TimeTrade uses an on-location real-time queue management software and pushes towards modular, secular techniques.
With TimeTrade, you can turn your clients’ interest into action via cellphones, web search, voice, text, or integrated software. On G2, it has a 4.4-star rating based on 112 reviews, making it one of the finest Calendly alternatives.
Pricing & Plans
TimeTrade offers 3 plans, and you can choose the one that fits your business’s needs:
- Small Business: starts at $6.50 per month/user offering robust security and excellent scheduling experience.
- Salesforce: starts from $29/user/month, offering smart matching in addition to the above.
- Events & Class and Enterprise plans: you will have to negotiated prices.
TimeTrade offers a 15-day free trial to businesses and professions who want to track and manage customers’ appointments more effectively while improving customer satisfaction.
SimplyBook.me, a Calendly alternative, is ideally suited for medical professionals, dentists, salons and spas, event planners, educational services, and government institutions. The programme is used in a variety of industries as a useful all-in-one tool. It complies with HIPAA regulations and includes SOAP, allowing healthcare practitioners to utilise it with ease.
More importantly, SimplyBook.Me has a 4.6-star rating on GetApp based on 813 reviews. SimplyBook.Me provides medical scheduling services such as billing, physician administration, appointment reminders, customised emails, marketing tools, and on-site payment options, among other things. It’s also available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Pricing & Plans
SimplyBook.Me has the following 4 plans for professionals and businesses:
- Free: $0 for up to 5 users and 50 bookings.
- Basic: $9.9/month for 15 users and up to 100 bookings
- Standard: $29.9/month for 25 providers and up to 500 bookings
- Premium: $59.9/month offering unlimited custom features, up to 2000 bookings, and 50 users.
It totally depends on you whether you want to pay the bill monthly or annually for the paid plans of SimplyBook.Me. Before making the purchase decision, you can go for its free 14 days trial.
15. Cirrus Insight
Cirrus Insight is a popular Calendly replacement that allows you to arrange meetings and automate follow-ups directly from your inbox. It may be integrated with Salesforce to automate and enhance your sales process. This scheduling software is simple to use and syncs your emails and phone conversations to Salesforce CRM, where users can manage calls and contacts as well as design email campaigns.
Referral tracking, performance monitoring, and sales forecasting are among the other features. You can also use Cirrus Insight to create high-converting email templates that you may use as many times as you want to engage with potential clients in order to optimise revenue.
Furthermore, you can use Outlook and Gmail to update records on the Salesforce dashboard.
Pricing & Plans
Cirrus Insight offers these 3 plans, and you can choose any of them as per your business’s unique needs:
- Starter: $27/month/user that offers standard features to Gmail and Outlook users
- Closer: $45/month/user for serious communicators to Gmail and Outlook users
- Rainmaker: $72/month/user for professional salespersons using Gmail. This plan is not for Outlook users.
Monthly and annually billing options are available in Cirrus Insight. You can also try any of its paid plans for 14 ways without paying any fee or credit card.
The top 15 Calendly alternatives are listed below. You may now make an informed selection about which calendar scheduling software to purchase. Analyze your company’s requirements and start with a free trial. Next, choose Acuity Scheduling, HubSpot Sales, 10to8, or Meetingbird if you need a FREE everlasting edition of online appointment scheduling software.
Although free programmes have limited capabilities, they are a fantastic place to start. Try JotForm Zoom Scheduler, Acuity Scheduling, ScheduleOnce, or Appointy if you need a scheduling software with extensive capabilities. I hope this post assisted you in determining the best Calendly alternative for your specific business needs. Do you have a favourite appointment scheduling programme? Please leave your suggestions in the comments section below.