OBS is an open-source screen-recording and video-editing tool that allows users to record video and audio while capturing their displays. Screen recording, adding text, adding graphic overlays, encoding, managing multiple stream sources, and more are all vital features of OBS Studio. If you wish to download OBS Studio for Windows or Mac, this article will be useful. In this article, we’ll show you how to download OBS Studio for Windows and Mac.
What is OBS Studio?
For a variety of reasons, many people use OBS studio as their streaming studio, one of which is that it is free source. This application may be used to both record and broadcast live video streams. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux are all supported by the programme. You must first download and then install the application on your computer. When compared to other solutions, OBS provides a greater amount of features.
Features of OBS Studio
OBS Studio includes a number of useful features that make it one of the best free screen recording apps on the market. Furthermore, it has some functionality seen in more costly software. The following are some of the OBS’s features.
- Allows you to capture and mix high-definition video and audio in real time. Text, browser windows, cameras, capture cards, windows capture, text, and other sources may all be used to create scenes on the platform.
- There are no restrictions on how many situations you may construct. Furthermore, the customised transitions make transitioning between different settings a snap.
- OBS comes with an audio mixer. This audio mixer includes noise gate, suppression, and gain as well as other pre-source audio filters. Furthermore, VST plugin support provides you complete control over your audio.
- It’s easy to get started with the software. You may rapidly add a new source, duplicate an existing one, and adjust the authority’s properties.
- A settings panel allows you to fine-tune every aspect of your recording with a range of configuration options.
- It comes with a Dock UI, which allows you to alter the layout as desired.
- You may utilise a number of transitions to switch between scenes or even insert stinger video clips.
- Hotkeys may be programmed to do any action that the user desires. Hotkeys may be programmed to do operations like as switching between scenes, starting and stopping streams, muting audio sources, and more.
- Before becoming public, you may utilise the studio mode to test your scenes/sources. You may also use this to alter your sceneries or references, as well as create a new one.
- With the multiview functionality, you can get a high-level snapshot of your output. This feature allows you to monitor and customise up to eight different screens.
OBS Studio for Windows 11 (Offline Installer)
The original upgraded Studio of OBS is available for download at this link:
Download OBS Studio for Windows 11 & Mac
You may get OBS for your PC from the official website. Follow the steps mentioned here to download OBS Studio for Windows and Mac.
- Open your web browser on your PC.
- Go to the official website of OBS Studio on your browser. By visiting to this website and clicking on this link, you can do so.
- On the official website, there are three options: Windows, macOS 10.13+, and Linux. To download OBS Studio for Windows, go to the Windows option, and to get OBS Studio for Mac, go to the macOS 10.13+ option.
- The OBS setup file will be downloaded to your PC, where you can simply install it.
You may get OBS Studio for Windows 11 and Mac in this way. You may quickly and easily download OBS for your Windows 11 PC by following the steps explained in this post. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments area below.