Notice: Trying to get property 'child' of non-object in /home/haseeb/web/technewstime.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews-7.1.0/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 45
As a registered member of Reddit, you are allowed to make submissions on the website in the form of links, texts, and images. Also, you are allowed to leave comments below anything that any other user has shared, provided that you remain polite and friendly. You can save a post or a comment on Reddit but as the title suggests, this article is going to guide you on how to save Reddit comments.
See also: How to enter a new line on Reddit
While some comments are trashy in every single way, other comments deserve more than an upvote. They deserve to be saved. This could a beautiful quote, a hilarious reply, or a simple but witty response.
It is possible to save comments on the web and the app (Android – not iOS, allegedly). This article will show you how to do that. Also, it will capture the way to get to the saved comments.
On the app (Android)
- From the home screen, tap on the Reddit icon to launch the app.
- Make sure that you’re logged in to your account.
- What you now need to do is to find your way to the comment that impressed you. Since comments come under posts, search for that post and tap on it.
- Tap on the ‘Comments’ icon that is beside the voting icons.
- Scroll down to the comment you want to save.
- When you get to it, tap on the icon with the three dots, and on the mini-menu that appears, tap on ‘Save’. This will happen automatically.
To see where the saved comment went, follow these steps:
- On the home screen of the app, slide left to show the profile’s mini-menu or tap on the top-left icon.
- Tap on the ‘Saved’ button.
- On the ‘Saved’ screen that appears, tap on the ‘Comments’ tab or slide right. Your comments will be displayed there.
On the website
- Click on Reddit’s webpage and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the comment of interest by looking up the subreddit in which it was posted.
- Once you get to the post and eventually to the comment, click on the ‘Save’ button that is below it – next to ‘Report’. The button’s label changes from ‘Save’ to ‘Unsave’.
To view the saved comment:
- On your home page, click on the down arrow on the top-right corner.
- When the menu shoots out, click on the ‘My Profile’ button. Your profile will open to the ‘Overview’ page.
- On the second menu bar, click on the ‘Saved’ button. The comment you saved should be displayed.
More than saving
Since saving a comment is a way of showing appreciation to a good contribution, you can also choose to comment on the comment. You could leave a positive reply so that appreciation is better felt.
Also and depending on whether or not you have coins, you can choose to reward a good comment.
There you have it
Now, it should be easy for you to save comments on Reddit with no hassles at all. Also, you should be able to find your way to the saved comments.