Pinterest is the best social network for those who are looking for fresh ideas and inspiration. Same as the other networks, this one allows you to follow people and also to follow boards you find interesting. At some point, you may change your mind and you may wish to unfollow someone. If you are new to Pinterest and if you are not sure how to do this, keep reading. We are going to share a simple guide with all the steps. Let’s see how to unfollow people on Pinterest.
See also: How to keep the board secret on Pinterest
How to unfollow people on Pinterest
You can follow and unfollow people and boards with ease. And, you can do that by signing in to Pinterest in your browser or using the app. No matter what’s your favorite way of using this social network, the steps for both are listed below.
If you prefer using Pinterest on the web, follow the steps below:
- Open your favorite browser and go to Pinterest
- Next, click on your image in the top-right corner of the screen
- Your profile with your name, boards, and pins will show up
- You will see “Following” below your name, click on that
- Tap on the section you want – people, boards, or topics
- If you selected people, find the person you wish to unfollow and tap Unfollow
- If you selected boards or topics, find the board or topic you wish to unfollow and click on the “Following” button.
If you prefer using the app, follow the steps below:
- Open the Pinterest app on your smartphone
- Tap on your photo in the bottom-right corner
- Now tap on your photo in the top-left corner
- You will see “Following” below your name, tap on it
- Choose whether you want to unfollow People or boards
- Find the person you wish to unfollow and tap on the “Following” button .
That’s it. Now you can easily unfollow people, boards, or topics.