When switching to a new operating system, patience is crucial. You might not know how to properly set up your computer or do basic activities like screen splitting or screenshots. However, you’ll get the hang of the new operating system over time. This post will show you how to take a screenshot on a Chromebook Laptop in the best and easiest method possible.
On a Chromebook, here’s how to take screenshots
On ChromeOS, I’ll show you how to take a variety of screenshots. Let’s get started without further ado!
How to Capture a Full-Screen Image
- Press and hold the Ctrl and Show Windows buttons simultaneously.
Note that the icon for the “Show windows” key is a rectangle with two lines and is located sixth from the left.
- Your screenshot will appear in the screen’s bottom right corner.
- Click on the image to make changes to it.
How to Capture a Section of a Screenshot
- Press the Shift, Ctrl, and Show Windows keys at the same time.
- The crosshair icon will appear in your mouse pointer. By clicking and dragging the screen area you want to capture, you can choose it.
- Release the mouse button to snap a screenshot.
On ChromeOS, you have three screenshot options: full-screen, partial-screen, and taking a screenshot of the active window. Using the option in the bottom right corner, you can even take a screenshot. Choose a time and then take a screenshot.
Where Can I Find My Chromebook’s Saved Screenshots?
All of your screenshots are saved in the Downloads folder of your Chromebook’s Files app. You can save your screenshots to Google Disk if you don’t want to retain them on your Chromebook’s hard drive.
- Open the Files folder and then the Downloads folder.
- Select the screenshots you wish to save to Google Drive from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Share, then Save to Google Drive.
Screenshots on ChromeOS Tablets: How to Take Them:
On a ChromeOS tablet, press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time to snap a full-screen screenshot. If you wish to access more screenshot choices, hold down the Power button and select Screen capture.
Hold down the Ctrl and Show Windows buttons on your Chromebook at the same time to take a full-screen screenshot. Hold down the Shift, Ctrl, and Show Windows keys at the same time to take a partial screenshot. New screenshots are instantly saved to your Chromebook’s Downloads folder. Which way for taking a screenshot on a Chromebook Laptop do you prefer? Dont forget to send us your suggestions and feedback. Goodbye!